Pauline’s passion for marketing and her experience managing branding and strategy for some of the nation’s leading brands naturally led to the foundation of AZMARK, Inc. She and her team of marketing professionals provide a wide array of comprehensive and customized marketing services for clients.
- Women Evolving, Research & Strategic Plan Development
- Baptist Healthcare, Primary Care–Focus Group Strategy & Marketing
- Golf Digest Planner, James Ryder Group–Business Channel Development & Marketing
- Golf Course Architecture, Course Design–Brand and Industry Evaluation
- PGA TOUR Pavilion, Fan Zone–Platform Director & Sponsor Relations
- The Triple Crown of Polo, Onsite Events–Experiential Fan Zone Development
- VoIP Product, Re-Brand–Research & Marketing Analysis
- Golf 20/20, Women’s Golf Week–Marketing Planning & Campaign Launch
- PBS & NPR, Strategic Plan–Research & Market Analysis
- EverBank, Financial Services–Marketing & Brand Development
Prior to launching AZMARK, Pauline worked with some of the nation’s top companies leading creative & collaborative Marketing and Business Development teams. Her experience includes:
- PGA TOUR, Inc.
- Director of Marketing, Marketing Services & Brand Development Group
- Director of Marketing & Business Development, pgatour.com, New Media Group
- HomeSide Lending, Inc.
- First Vice President, Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation
- Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
- Vice President, Marketing Communications
- Condé Nast Publications, Inc.
- Promotion Director, Creative Services Group